Renewal is looking to hire a business, a co-op or an MBA student to join our team as a Fall Intern, to assist with our current funds, 16 portfolio companies and our next investments.
The successful candidate will gain valuable experience in both venture capital and sustainable business practices. They will work with our team to perform due diligence and support companies that have the potential for strong social, environmental and financial returns.
Specifically, they will gain experience in the following areas:
- Sector, company and competitive research
- Pre-screening potential investments
- Private company due diligence
- Supporting portfolio companies
- Financial analysis in support of strategy and operations
The ideal candidate will be value-aligned with Renewal Funds and will possess:
- A strong desire to create a difference in their future career in business, finance or as an entrepreneur
- Great interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong excel, research and analytical skills
- Diligence and resourcefulness
- A demonstrated interest in the fields of social enterprise, impact investing or social venture capital
- Enthusiasm about making a positive impact!
Renewal is offering a four-month internship from Sept 3 to Dec 15. The successful candidate will receive a bi-weekly stipend.
Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.