Opening – Summer Intern
We are currently looking for a summer analyst — ideally a business undergraduate, co-op, or MBA student to join our team as an Intern and assist with our current funds, 16 portfolio companies and next investments. The successful candidate will gain valuable experience in venture capital, investment analysis and sustainable business practices. They will work with our team to perform due diligence and support companies that have the potential for strong social, environmental and financial returns.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sector, company and competitive research
- Pre-screening potential investments
- Private company due diligence
- Supporting portfolio companies
- Financial analysis and modeling in support of strategy and operations
A demonstrated interest in social enterprise, impact investing or social venture capital
- A strong commitment to social and environmental change through business and innovation
- Analytical problem-solving skills with strong modeling, research and quantitative experience
- Ability to manage a dynamic workload with resourcefulness, diligence and autonomy
- Great interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Enthusiasm about making a positive impact!
Prior internship experience in venture capital, private equity, investment banking, consulting, or a relevant start-up would be considered an asset
Renewal Funds is offering a four-month internship from May to August. Interested candidates can apply by submitting a cover letter, resume and transcript of grades via email to email@example.com by 11:59PM, March 1st, 2019. Please include “Renewal Summer Analyst 2019” in the subject line.