Renewal Funds is looking for a Summer Intern!
The investment team at Renewal looks for passionate, value-aligned entrepreneurs and management teams that it supports through its capital, networks and expertise. Renewal provides valuable, tangible resources to portfolio companies over a five to seven year partnership.
Renewal is hiring business, co-op or MBA student to join our team and assist with our current funds, 16 portfolio companies and our next investments.
The successful candidate will gain valuable experience in both venture capital and sustainable business practices. They will support the team through due diligence and support companies that have the potential for strong social, environmental and financial returns.
Specifically, they will gain experience in the following areas:
- Sector, company and competitive research
- Pre-screening potential investments
- Private company due diligence
- Supporting portfolio companies
- Financial analysis in support of strategy and operations
The ideal candidate will be value-aligned with Renewal Funds and will possess:
- A strong desire to create a difference in their future career in business, finance or as an entrepreneur
- Great interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong excel, research and analytical skills
- Diligence and resourcefulness
- A demonstrated interest in the fields of social enterprise, impact investing or social venture capital
- Enthusiasm about making a positive impact!
Renewal is offering an internship from April or May to August 31 with a bi-weekly stipend.
Please send cover letter and CV to Angela@RenewalFunds.com